Kuler Community Guidelines
- Do share your color inspiration. Kuler is a great way to capture and share inspiring colors.
- Do have sincere and meaningful interactions with other members.
- Do provide feedback and helpful advice.
- Do show respect and kindness to members of the community. All of our members want to be treated with respect and kindness.
- Do play an active role in the community. When you see a great color theme, give it a “favorite” or add a comment to share your thoughts. If you see abuse, report it.
- Don’t be mean or obscene. Because kids as young as 13 participate in Kuler, sexually explicit and vulgar language is not welcome. We also won’t tolerate content that is belligerent, insulting, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Don’t attack, harass, or impersonate other members.
- Don’t post content that is illegal or having malicious intent.
- Don’t vent your frustrations, rant about off-topic issues, or use hate speech.
- Don’t spam. We consider spam to be repetitive posts, duplicate or misleading information, and manipulative comments—which are designed to promote yourself or your business interest.
- Don’t copy other members color themes in entirety and claim them as your own creation.